• 5172阅读
  • 0回复

Fact, Not Fiction: Fuel business growth with accurate, real-time project and portfolio information [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2011-01-29
Gain insight into how your organisation can leverage timely, reliable information and realise the impact on your bottom line. @o.I;}*N  
    The Value of Transparency: Informed Decisions vs. Best Guess #A.@i+Zv  
    See how Oracle's Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) solutions can help you get timely, reliable project and portfolio information to all your decision-makers and drive project success enterprise-wide. :v 4]D4\o  
    FgO)DQm  
    Recognising Project Portfolio Management as an Enterprise Critical Discipline )`} :8y?  
    Discover the critical importance of informed decision-making and the impact that effective project management can have on long-term business growth. [ /ZO q  
    y?# Loe  
    Economist Intelligence Unit Report eDB;cN  
    Discover why the Economist Intelligence Unit report shows that effective project management is vital to gaining a competitive advantage now – and maintaining that advantage into the future.
g=I})s:CTp  
Please register now or sign in to your Oracle account to gain access to exclusive content about Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM). NEF# }s2=  
92-I~ !d  
http://landingpad.oracle.com/webapps/dialogue/ns/dlgwelcome.jsp?p_ext=Y&p_dlg_id=9710322&src=6973432&Act=101 0BsYavCR  
论坛十六周年庆!
快速回复
限1000 字节

上一个 下一个