• 6469阅读
  • 2回复

Oracle Primavera Power, Energy & Process Resource Center [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2011-02-20
The Oracle Primavera Power, Energy & Process Virtual Resource Center provides executives in the oil, gas, utilities, chemicals, metals and mining industries with a single source of information for the latest project portfolio management news. View industry and product webcasts and demos, listen to podcasts and download white papers, brochures, and much more! In addition, you’ll be able to network with your peers and with Oracle Primavera product experts. >xsY"N&1i'  
b' ~WS4xlD  
To register for the Resource Center, simply complete the fields listed below. \%V !& !'  
S1C#5=  
https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=205098&sessionid=1&key=5783381B084017F18D342DDDCB05C561&sourcepage=register x(~V7L>"i  
:/t_5QN  
论坛十六周年庆!

只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2011-02-21
总版主,这是什么意思,给解释下,谢谢了

只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2011-05-03
甲骨文普里马韦拉电力,能源及工艺资源中心 _.%g'=14f  
P*hYh5a  
甲骨文普里马韦拉电力,能源及资源中心提供流程虚拟人员于石油,天然气,水电,化工,金属和一个信息项目组合管理的最新消息单一来源采矿业。视野下的行业和产品的网络宣传和演示,聆听podcasts和下载白皮书,小册子,以及更多!此外,您就可以与您的同事以及与Oracle Primavera产品专家网络。 !d[]Qt%mA  
#$!^1yO  
要注册的资源中心,只要完成下面列出的领域。
Do not, for one repulse, forgot the purpose that you resolved to effort.  If I rest ,I rust! Not me ,but who!?!
快速回复
限1000 字节

上一个 下一个