• 7693阅读
  • 0回复

Save the date! Register now to Oracle PPM Design & Configuration on 20th of February [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2012-01-27
Learn how to improve your Primavera skills  JFq wC=-  
Oracle's Primavera Portfolio Management is the leading portfolio management software solution, providing unmatched flexibility and infrastructure for enterprise portfolio management. With its unique functionality, real-world enterprise scalability, and unlimited configurability, Primavera Portfolio Management is ideal for managing just about any type of portfolio from ideation through execution. Powerful security features and a clean user interface make it the perfect solution for collaboration among all stakeholders in the organization. d{ (,Gy>I  
The Primavera Portfolio Management Boot Camp is a five day hands on workshop with the principal objective of ensuring attendees are able to design and configure OPPM solutions and enterprise structures against business use cases and scenarios using the materials for support purposes. FR(W.5[  
Here is the opportunity to improve your Primavera and related skills. The following events are scheduled in the coming days. Please take this opportunity to enroll yourselves and update your Primavera knowledge. ,m=F H?5  
Region/ ~{c ?-qb  
Country
E(qYCafC  
Course 4.6$m  
Location D+8d^-:  
Audience aCQtE,.  
Places T.q2tC[bR  
Start Jx*cq;`Vee  
Finish gW, [X(  
Registration Link pMF vL  
JAPAC 5Iu5N0cn  
Oracle PPM Design & Configuration @xG&K{j