p6r8.3采用standalone安装后，更改安装sdk，但进行到9）就安装不下去了 ，不知道用户名和密码该用什么？ Installing the P6 Professional SDK Application To install the application: 1) Double-click setup.exe in the Client_Applications folder of the P6 EPPM physical media or download.
Note: Click Next or Install on each wizard dialog box to advance to the next step. Click Cancel at any time to exit the wizard.
2) Microsoft .NET Framework, Windows Installer, and Java Runtime Environment are required to run P6 Professional. If they are not installed,or if they have to be updated, follow the prompts to install them and then restart your computer when prompted. Allow setup.exe to run when your computer restarts and follow the prompts to complete installation of the required components.
Note: Microsoft Windows Imaging Component is required for .NET 4.0 installation on 64-bit Windows XP SP2 systems. This component can be downloaded from Microsoft at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=F 64654AC-6E26-41D9-A90A-0E7783B864EE
3) On the Welcome dialog box, click Next.
4) On the Choose Setup Type dialog box, choose Advanced
Note: These instructions assume that you have not already installed P6 Professional, if you have not, P6 Professional will be installed with this component unless you select Entire feature will be unavailable under P6 Professional. See Installing P6 Professional for instructions on completing P6 Professional installation.
5) Expand P6 Professional Common Components.
6) Click Software Development Kit and select Will be installed on local hard drive.
7) On the Ready to Install the Program screen, click Install to begin the installation.
8) On the Select or Create Alias dialog box, select the alias and driver type of the database.If you are changing the alias or database driver, type the new alias (for example, PMSDK) or select the new driver type (Oracle).
9) On the Configure ORACLE Connection dialog box, enter the new database connection settings.Type the Oracle EZCONNECT string; for example, //server name:listen port/service name. If using the TNSNAMES file, type the Oracle database name.Note: For information about the Primavera Compression Server driver type, see the P6 Compression Server Administration Guide.
10) On the Enter Public Login Information dialog box, enter your public login information that was defined by your administrator.
11) On the Validate Database Connection dialog box, review the settings and click Next to test the database connection.
12) Click Finish to exit the Setup Wizard.
[ 此帖被pgain在2013-11-06 15:35重新编辑 ]