• 3124阅读
  • 9回复

[建筑、设计与施工行业]大神帮忙解答:P6 中的Activity 与 Step 的区别,回答有奖!!! [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2017-11-21
回复本帖可获得5点权重奖励!
每人最多可获奖1次,奖池剩余15点权重 (中奖几率10%)
各位大神,请教一个问题,我在进行P6编辑计划的时候,有时候总会发现如果将项目的Activity 分的太细的话,导致逻辑关系复杂, r mg}N  
比如说混凝土浇筑可以分为:模板安装,钢筋安装,混凝土浇筑 等, 若把这个工序分成这三个工序分作3个Activity, 或者是混凝土浇筑activity 下分成3个step 模板安装,钢筋绑扎,混凝土浇筑? P\k# >}}  
请问这两种分法有什么区别? $1`2 kM5  
Activity 的分级原则是怎样的?太细和太粗放都不好。 Jdj4\j u  
20Wg=p9L  

只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2017-11-21
用作业步骤的方法可以减少很多计划更新后的脱序现象,更加减少了逻辑关系的重新调整。 R4:b{ )=O  
而且,对于在P6里直接出进度值很有帮助。

只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2017-11-21
Activity Steps offer several advantages. ab?aQ*$+  
One, you can break down a complex activity into a series of, well, steps that better describe the scope of work. The activity name does not need to go into a great deal of detail because the steps offer additional explanation. }Jj}%XxKs  
Two, it becomes much easier to update a complex activity with steps because rather than trying to come up with a percent complete for the overall task, each step is updated individually, thereby generating an overall percent complete. Have you ever decided that an activity was 37.25% complete? Me neither, but Activity Steps can do that. KVa  
Third, Activity Steps do not require logic so it is a great way to track work that cannot easily be sequenced. Let us say there are several air handling units in the building and you have been told that only one will be installed at a time due to the available manpower. But no one knows the order in which the AHUs will be installed. No problem. We can list the AHUs as Activity Steps; the work cannot proceed out-of-sequence since there is no predefined sequence. Cq~dp/V  

只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2017-11-22
回帖奖励+ 5
step:作业步骤一般是统计作业进度用的, a/xn'"eli  
?(_08O  
activity:作业做计划用的 W ]8 QM1$  
vKAN@HSYr  
作业步骤是对作业的继续分解,在实际的项目实施过程中,是采用作业还是步骤,取决于管理的颗粒度, R[]Mdt<  
;L ^o*`  
如果某一颗粒度需要做进度规划,进度预测,成本分析等,则建议用作业。 XfIJ4ZM5  
Xne1gms  
如果某一颗粒度,在管理中,仅仅是统计进度的过程节点(或者检测点)则可以用步骤
P6只是个工具

只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2017-11-22
回 wjwei1990 的帖子
wjwei1990:Activity Steps offer several advantages. A^SgI-y|  
One, you can break down a complex activity into a series of, well, steps that better describe the scope of work. The activity name does not need to go into a great deal of detail because the steps offer additional expl .. (2017-11-21 20:23)  [()koU#w.  
j![\& z  
if one complex activity have some steps,  and the steps have no logic each other, how can i calculation the duration?

只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2017-11-22
回 sdgaoke 的帖子
sdgaoke:step:作业步骤一般是统计作业进度用的,
activity:作业做计划用的
作业步骤是对作业的继续分解,在实际的项目实施过程中,是采用作业还是步骤,取决于管理的颗粒度, {K!)Ss  
....... (2017-11-22 14:22)  ~F#j#n(=`q  
5~S5F3  
作业下面的步骤是否可以导出PDF 与作业一起形成甘特图? ?&uu[y  
对于一些工序之间逻辑性不强,是否可以把它们作为一个大的作业,然后在分成几个步骤?

只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2017-11-22
回 dallen 的帖子
dallen:if one complex activity have some steps,  and the steps have no logic each other, how can i calculation the duration? (2017-11-22 17:27)  a09<!0Rp  
Xlt|nX~#;  
No,you can not calculate the duration with the steps method. \.}c9*)  
You need record the duration yourself. Ht YwEjI  
By the way, using steps you can calculate the complete percentage more acurately. ,"0 :3+(8;  
and i suggest u try it urself in the software. Truth comes from practice

只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2017-11-23
回 dallen 的帖子
dallen:作业下面的步骤是否可以导出PDF 与作业一起形成甘特图? Ny)X+2Ae  
对于一些工序之间逻辑性不强,是否可以把它们作为一个大的作业,然后在分成几个步骤? (2017-11-22 17:30)  1[-tD 0{H  
18:%~ >.!  
第一,作业步骤没有时间的日期属性,无法生成甘特图,且步骤与作业很难打印在同一个页面里,因为不同的作业可能有不同的步骤 FHI ;)wn=  
|]*/R^1>2  
第二,是否需要把作业拆分成步骤,取决于你管理的颗粒度,需要做进度规划和预测及资源分析的要用作业,不需要做进度规划和预测及资源分析而只是做进度统计用的话,可以用步骤
P6只是个工具

只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2017-11-30
回 wjwei1990 的帖子
wjwei1990:No,you can not calculate the duration with the steps method. %bfQ$a:  
You need record the duration yourself. "#\ ;H$+  
By the way, using steps you can calculate the complete percentage more acurately. 04=c-~&q  
and i suggest u try it urself in the software. Truth comes from practice (2017-11-22 22:19)  Y0 -n\|  
LSr]S79N1  
Thx

只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2017-11-30
回 sdgaoke 的帖子
sdgaoke:第一,作业步骤没有时间的日期属性,无法生成甘特图,且步骤与作业很难打印在同一个页面里,因为不同的作业可能有不同的步骤
第二,是否需要把作业拆分成步骤,取决于你管理的颗粒度,需要做进度规划和预测及资源分析的要用作业,不需要做进度规划和预测及资源分析而只是做进度 .. (2017-11-23 08:15)  |4 0`B% Z  
Gu\q%'I  
谢谢,非常受用.
快速回复
限1000 字节

上一个 下一个