Oracle Support网站提供的P6不能连接数据库的解决方案。ID 904332.1 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2010-11-17
这个问题很多朋友都遇到过,但是情况各有不同,偶尔看了Oracle网站,上面说了一种因为SQL端口设置产生的问题,遇到的朋友可以来这里看看。 a/CY@V-  
9qq6P!  
说明,P6不能连接数据库的问题有很多种原因,还请各位对号入座! ]:#W$9,WL  
K=4|GZ~p}`  
n-?zH:]GG{  
Receiving Errors "Error: Unable to resolve privileged username and password", "The TCP/IP Connection to the Host Has Failed" and "Connection refused: connect" When Creating a Database Configuration [ID 904332.1] TCgW^iu  
=OrVaZ0  
ZKS]BbMZa  
Applies to: /+<G@+(  
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version: 6.1 and later   [Release: 6.1 and later ] {\h:k\k  
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version: 6.1 and later    [Release: 6.1 and later]  u7&5t  
Primavera Web Services - Version: 6.2 and later    [Release: 6.2 and later] z2A,*|I  
All Platforms ?5[$d{ Gjl  
ey:%Zy [~  
Symptoms bdBLfWe  
Receive the errors "Error: Unable to resolve privileged username and password", PmE 8O  
ws;| fY  
"The TCP/IP connection to the host has failed." and "Connection refused: connect" when creating a Database Configuration. ] < ;y_  
\Jwc[R&x  
Lu71Qdu09  
x45F-w{  
Cause B;<zA' 1  
The SQL Server database is not using port 1433 which is the default SQL Server port.  :c:}_t{%  
B}I9+/|{  
Solution MMQ\V(C  
Follow the instructions below to find the port the SQL Server database instance is using: y+' ,jM  
A*kN I  
  1. Launch the SQL Server Configuration Manager.
  2. View the Protocols for database instance where the P6 database is located. For example: Primavera. _]< Tv3]RK  
  3. Open the TCP/IP Properties window by clicking on the TCP/IP protocol name in the list. F~GIfJU  
  4. On the IP Addresses tab scroll down to the IPAll section. Check the value of TCP Dynamic Ports. If TCP Dynamic Ports is blank, then use the value in TCP Port.
  5. Use the port value from the previous step for the Database Host Port when creating the Database Configuration.
论坛十六周年庆!
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2013-05-27
大哥,怎么都是英文啊 ,求中文版啊
快速回复
限1000 字节

上一个 下一个