• 18310阅读
  • 30回复

大型跨国多元化工业集团诚聘计划进度工程师 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2012-07-12
关键词: 计划进度控制
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES :k\#=u(  
"t^v;?4  
Comply with all safety requirements of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) relating to duties and responsibilities undertaken by the PEC-Tech Nanjing Projects Scheduling Engineer; exq5Zc%  
w_{tS\  
Carry out priority work nominated by the Project Controls Manager, maintain open communication channels and ensure co-operation and co-ordination with disciplines in the project controls team and schedulers and other personnel of project teams in China; #@FA=p[%  
d+,!>.<3  
Develop and maintain and update project detailed (Level 1) or master plans and schedules for all PEC-Tech projects in China; R;DU68R  
In conjunction with the Project Controls Manager, determine and establish and work breakdown structure (WBS) needed to carry out the scheduling function for the projects; i#-v4g  
Z3]I^i FI  
Liaise with the project schedulers and maintain current, and correctly coded, the scheduling data with reference to the scope of work and WBS; CH6 m  
*}\M!u{J  
Based on the agreed work-breakdown structure, advise schedulers of PEC-Tech China projects in developing and updating package detailed or area detailed schedules (Level 2) and activity detailed schedules (Level 3) or Project Control Schedule (PCS), taking into account all contractual milestones and completion dates; d?7?tL2  
l!*_[r   
Advise and support schedulers of PEC-Tech China projects in identifying the critical and near critical path(s) in the PCS and prepare contingency management plans to maintain the project on time; O cL7] b0  
{KgA V  
Advise schedulers of PEC-Tech China projects in preparing time recovery strategy suggestions where delay or potential delay will affect the completion date of a contract or the projects; g-qXS]y7  
_:Qh1 &h  
Review project progress monthly and weekly reports and information prepared by project teams in accordance with particular project requirements, e.g. manning, equipment resources employed, progress, etc, and report any concerns which may lead to schedule non-compliance; ]s=|+tz\V  
ZA="Dac  
Monitor new techniques or software in the field of project planning and, if agreed, co-ordinate improvements in the current systems used on the projects; 3y)\dln  
dJR[9T_OF  
Produce management reports on the project time status and resources for the monthly status reports and as requested by the Project Controls Manager; {<yapBMw  
Collect and submit planning data for the project close-out reports and lessons learned. 7I;kh`H$(f  
'?C6P5fm  
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS iTHwH{!  
  F CYGXtc  
=e6p v#  
EDUCATION :  i >3`V6  
a/ A c^!(  
Bachelor or above, engineering and/or project management related majors; LSta]81B4L  
P}4&J ^  
  gBqDx|G  
egu{}5  
EXPERIENCE : +RJ{)Nec  
?TA7i b_  
8-10 years work experience in network planning and scheduling  is a must; t2,II\K l  
7wj2-BWa  
Familiar with P3E/C 6.0 or above version and MS Project and project management software is a must; 6!_Wo\ _%  
dBI-y6R  
Working on site planning and scheduling experience for major pulp & paper, fibres and viscose or power plant projects or projects in other heavy manufacturing industries is a plus. &>qUT]w  
hJM& rM7  
  6La[( )  
d7^ `  
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES & SKILLS :  ;7\Fx8"s[  
z)T-<zWO;  
Skilled computer capability F>\,`wP  
Ii+3yE@c  
  X H%pV  
d>f;N+O%  
SPECIAL /OTHER REQUIREMENT : wm@j(h4  
Fluent written and oral English is a must :la i0> D  
M@TG7M7Os  
Work experience in foreign multi-national project driven companies is a plus &6\&McmkX  
yepRJ%mp  
Training certification of project management (PMP, IPMP) is a plus GXZ="3W |  
br=e+]C Y)  
|it*w \+M  
BUSINESS UNDERSTANDING : tz]0F5  
`p\%ha!,w  
Professional procedures for project planning and scheduling SAnr|<Y/  
eP~3m  
Project Contracting and Packaging Planning and Strategies  Z`*V9  
:kHk'. V1(  
Engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) R"OT&:0/  
Q%O9DCi  
International project management procedures k$v 7@|Aw  
Mh`^-*c?  
(~G*' /)  
(注:未来10年内集团在全国各地规划有20多个大型工业工程项目待开展,故虽此职位在集团总部南京,但在项目关键期需短期出差到项目当地。) L~ax`i1:"  
: fmV||Q  
N,w6  
#xmiUN,|  
Kj?)]Z4  
联系方式:
如您对以上岗位感兴趣,请发送简历至:qin_su@rgei.com.cn(邮件主题:OP+应聘职位+姓名)
或直接致电:025-83330116  Judy
或传真:025-83168199
真诚期待与您合作!
{W?!tD43"  
8!v| `Ky  
Vc'p+e|(  
xF UD9TM  
9>+>s ?IgK  
t>]W+Lx#  
1%M^MT%&  
[ 此帖被judyrge在2012-07-17 16:03重新编辑 ]
生命不止,招聘不息
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2012-07-12
该职位招聘人数四名。还望大家多多关注自荐啊~~
生命不止,招聘不息

只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2012-07-13
英文太强大

只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2012-07-15
待遇如何?
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2012-07-16
引用第3楼sd1800于2012-07-15 21:04发表的  : A8eli=W  
待遇如何?
S(-=I!.G{  
这个职位虽然对外都统称为Scheduling Engineer,但在集团内部对应的级别有主管,副经理到经理,我们会根据您的个人背景情况(学历,工作经验,工作能力等)去定内部级别。自然不同级别对应的薪酬也是不一样的。总的来说,薪资范围为20万-50万/年
生命不止,招聘不息
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2012-07-16
要好好学习英语了
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2012-07-17
引用第5楼cscecpower于2012-07-16 18:41发表的  : M2EN(Y_k0  
要好好学习英语了
O`0$pn  
如果您的工作经验丰富,能力出众,该职位的语言要求可以放宽。只要您可以正常阅读英语邮件及文件,口语方面可以放宽。
生命不止,招聘不息
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2012-07-17
引用第2楼知秋一叶于2012-07-13 14:41发表的 : =GVhAzD3  
英文太强大
.nH /=  
*&0Hz{|  
工作职责大致如下: +=k|(8Js#  
1、协助项目控制经理,编制项目的总进度计划和控制进度计划,建立项目计划体系;  ?BZ][~n-Q  
2、负责编制项目工作细分结构和编码结构; &P3vcB  
3、编制项目进度测量系统,绘制项目进度曲线; W7o /  
4、定期编制项目工程进展情况报告(周报、月报、年报);  Fb' wC  
5、分析项目进度偏差,提出纠偏建议。对项目整体运行进行预警分析; w1_Ux<RF  
6、不定期给予项目现场支持。
生命不止,招聘不息
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2012-07-18
谢谢大家的关注与支持,近期接到一些同行的电话询问,在这里就一并作答了: sEN@q   
1 关于合同:签订的是劳动合同,而非项目合同。稳定,不用担心一个项目结束后不知在下步身在何处。集团项目已规划到2020年,项目多且大。 fdG.=7`  
2 关于待遇:因人因岗而定,薪资标准参考一线城市大型EPC外企而定,极具竞争优势。 ix+x-G  
3 关于定位:集团对于计划控制工程师一职非常重视,所以要求也会高些,希望您不仅是一个P6软件的熟练操作者,更是真正懂得项目管理的优秀人才。 ,GnU]f  
w0Y%}7  
真诚期待您的加入!
生命不止,招聘不息

只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2012-07-24
According to your requirements, 10 years experiences in the field of schedule is minimum requirement, I doubt is there any gentlemen own 10 years experiences with fluent english , and desired 200,000 salary for the whole year. it's necessary to control project by P6 in abroad, but 10 years experiences is a real diffcult to get. n^02@Aw  
Anyway, good luck for u. 8Jj0-4]  
One more thing,  your comany is nanjing refinery?
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2012-07-24
引用第9楼dodo于2012-07-24 13:24发表的  : .{ a2z*o  
According to your requirements, 10 years experiences in the field of schedule is minimum requirement, I doubt is there any gentlemen own 10 years experiences with fluent english , and desired 200,000 salary for the whole year. it's necessary to control project by P6 in abroad, but 10 years experiences is a real diffcult to get. ;;hyjFGq%  
Anyway, good luck for u. ?}v%JUcs  
One more thing,  your comany is nanjing refinery?
fbTw6Fde$  
gam#6 s  
9XqAjez\  
您好!感谢您对我司的关注及对该职位的建议,关于这个职位,有以下几点需要澄清: I''R\B p  
1) 关于经验:10年经验不是最低要求,而是我们希望这个候选人最好可以有8-10年的相关工作经验,这是有原因的:一 集团未来在中国开展的项目都比较大,基本上都是上百亿的规模,计划要求从设计到试车结束全程参与;二 集团对于计划这块工作非常重视,要求比较高,绝非一般会熟练操作P6即可,而是要对项目管理有较深理解。三 该职位属于集团总部的职位,我们在每个项目当地还会有数百人的团队,项目上就有计划人员。若没有8年以上经验,恐怕很难独挡一面,也很难指导项目当地人员顺利开展工作。当然,如果您十分优秀,关于工作年限这块是可以放宽的。 g^$11  
Pph8"`mv.m  
2)关于薪酬:Scheduling这个职位的薪酬范围是20-50/年,20是最下限。集团的薪酬水平是参考一线城市大型外资EPC公司而定,集团定薪也不会一味地考虑成本,压低候选人的薪资,而是会结合您所应聘的职位,市场水平及您个人能力情况综合而定。总的来说,薪酬这方面,我们在同行中至少算是中上水平了,还是很具竞争优势的。 TTZxkK  
A a} o*  
3)关于语言:我们希望候选人最好可以英语熟练,这是因为某些项目上的PD会是外籍人员。如果您其他方面都很优秀,英语这块的要求也是可以放宽的,但至少书面英语是要OK的,希望您可以在借助相关翻译软件的基础上无障碍阅读英文文件,书面邮件往来等。 _s^:zPl  
FEZ"\|I|  
4)关于公司:我们是一家多元化跨国工业集团,全球总部在新加坡,中国区总部在南京,项目遍及中国各地。如果您对我司及该职位感兴趣,不妨先发份简历到我邮箱qin_su@rgei.com.cn 以便我可以和您分享更多信息,真诚期待您的加入!
生命不止,招聘不息
只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2012-07-29
我大概说一下吧,就是工作经验8-10年,海外工作经历,本科以上,可以英语独立交流,收发邮件!这个资历,各位觉得值什么价格、、、。??
只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2012-07-30
非常不错的机会,待遇也很好,强烈顶起!   
讷于言,敏于行!

只看该作者 13楼 发表于: 2012-07-30
打铁还需自身硬~~~~~顶

只看该作者 14楼 发表于: 2012-08-01
英语牛人

只看该作者 15楼 发表于: 2012-08-01
引用第12楼xcz.rge于2012-07-30 16:08发表的  : \npz .g^c_  
非常不错的机会,待遇也很好,强烈顶起! [表情]  
7fTxGm  
什么情况啊  具体介绍一下
Do not, for one repulse, forgot the purpose that you resolved to effort.  If I rest ,I rust! Not me ,but who!?!

只看该作者 16楼 发表于: 2012-08-03
感兴趣,关注中,PMP,外企工程公司工作10年,但P6无实战经验。
只看该作者 17楼 发表于: 2012-08-05
英语还真是大问题......
虚心学习者

只看该作者 18楼 发表于: 2012-08-05
哈哈,从HR的回复中可以看出,此HR很敬业!另一这侧面反映,贵公司管理不错!
促进进度规范化!!

只看该作者 19楼 发表于: 2012-09-06
招满了没有啊
快速回复
限1000 字节